photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, April 2, 2012

Paper Box & Spellbinders Flower

This weekend I had my monthly Spellbinders class at Wholly Scrap! and this is what we made! Each Spellbinders project is something quick and easy that can be finished in an hour. This month we used the Anemone Flower die to create the flower. This is an amazing die that you can use to make these beautiful layered paper flowers. Very fun!

I used Core-di-nations paper to create the flower. This paper had a colored core, which is revealed once you sand the paper. It's a great paper to use when embossing. The box was created with fun paper from Reminisce. Love the New York words!! For directions on how to create this super easy box, follow this link to Nichole Heady's blog. Nichole posted a tutorial on creating these boxes years ago and I've been using this same technique every time I make a box! It's so easy!!

That's it for today! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Sorry that I missed this! It is beautiful! Pam