photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Journey

Just a quick card to showcase some new stamps that I recently acquired. Two stamps were used on this card, both from Memory Box. This is the first time I've purchased Memory Box stamps and I almost didn't as they are wood mounted stamps and honestly, I've kind of left my wood mounted stamps behind in favor of acrylic or unmounted stamps but these two images were so pretty that I simply had to grab them while I was visiting a local stamp store.

To create my card I started by embossing the card background with an embossing folder and then I simply added a piece of text designer paper and this fun die cut, from MFT, in black. For the main image panel, I started by misting the cardstock with Perfect Pearls, you can just see the shimmer in the upper right side. Then I stamped the print image, Journey Collage, in black and stamps the floral image, Birch Branch Print, on top of the text. Love it!! Last piece was this fun metal brad that I found in my stash, perfect color match! Don't you love when that happens?

Enjoy today's card and check out Memory Box stamps...they're fabulous!!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Kim. The print and collage images look so pretty, and the touch of shimmer is perfect. :o)