photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let's Go For a Ride

First things first!! A HUGE thank you to everyone who commented during the SCS Fall Fun Blog Hop! I love reading everyone's thoughts!! And next, the winner of the stamping grab bag is...

Joan Ervin said... This is sooo cute...love the little bear standing in all the grass and the background papers are beautiful!!!!

Joan, please contact me at ksdm@comcast.net with your shipping address!!

My last card from the Acetate Card Class, which featured stamps from Hero Arts! I love this set, Let's Go for a Ride, that contains lots of fun bicycle images and coordinating sentiments!

For my card I created a little scene using paper from Momenta. The hill was free hand cut, the sun was cut using a 1 1/4" punch, which I colored yellow, and the cloud is from The Cat's Pajamas (the cloud border die). The bicycle was stamped on white cardstock, cut out and attached with foam tape. I added a few rhinestones because I can't seem to create a card without rhinestones anymore! Oh yeah...I started by stamping bicycle images all over my acetate card, using Staz-On black ink. The look on the inside of the card is pretty cool too!

Enjoy! And be sure to check back on 9/9 for the Tiffany Doodles blog hop!!!

2 comments:

Anette said...

Totally gorgeous card!!

Kathi said...

Wonderful card!!!