photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, October 5, 2007

Don't Forget....

Tomorrow is World Making Card Day and justjohanna has a HUGE extravaganza planned for the entire day!! Be sure to check the justjohanna Forum as soon as you awaken to check in on the posted challenges. Prizes will be awarded all day, with a grand prize being a $250 justjohanna gift certificate!! My challenge time will start at 9:00 pm EST and run until midnight. Three challenges will be posted and I'll be personally awarding my own prizes to those that participate in the challenges! All you need to do is check in at 9pm for the first challenge. You'll have an hour to create and post, adding a comment, with link back to your blog...I can hardly wait to see what everyone comes up with!! Really looking forward to sharing with everyone!!

1 comment:

dianeclancy said...

Hi - I just heard about this card day and I am wondering if if you accept ACEOs for your challenge?

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog